Check Out NYXL Strings!
Hard on electric guitar strings? Earl Brooke's guitarists are excited about D’Addario NYXL strings because they sound great, bend farther, and stay in tune better – even after a couple of sweaty gigs – than just about anything else we’ve played. D’Addario uses a high carbon steel core with a unique “fusion twist” process for the plain strings. NYXL’s reformulated nickel plated string windings have increased magnetic properties that give you higher output and juiced midrange for greater presence and crunch. If you’re dissatisfied with your electric guitar strings, give D’Addario NYXL strings an audition. You’ll be impressed.
D’Addario – Making strings for over 300 yearsBehind every set of D’Addario strings are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D’Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. As the modern string making industry began to develop, the D’Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D’Addario family’s earliest roots.
D’Addario NYXL0942 NYXL Electric Guitar Strings Features at a Glance:
- Super Light
- .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Excellent presence and crunch lets you cut through the mix
- High carbon steel alloy for unrivaled strength and elasticity
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1- 3.5kHz range
- NYXL’s are manufactured in D’Addario’s New York factory
Sound great and stay in tune with D’Addario NYXL strings!