Built around the sound of the world-famous Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano, the clear and melodic sound of the Yamaha P-125 digital piano is instantly recognizable to any seasoned pianist. Your fingers will feel right at home on the P-125’s Graded Hammer Standard action, which is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, emulating the dynamic feel of hammers on real acoustic piano strings.
For the ultimate in realism, String and Damper Resonance DSP re-create the sympathetic and reverberant sounds inside a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. A full set of performance options and USB connectivity provide tons of flexibility onstage, at home, or in the studio. All things considered, you’ll be hard-pressed to find an affordable digital piano that outperforms the Yamaha P-125.
Celebrate the joy of music-making
At Earl Brooke’s, music truly is the universal language, and it brings joy into our lives every day. For pianists at every level of accomplishment, the clean, straightforward design of the Yamaha P-125 makes it a wonderfully approachable and user-friendly instrument. From beginner to intermediate and beyond, pianists will find the Yamaha P-125’s sound and playing feel ideal, while its portability lets you take it from home to live gigs, to the recording studio, or on weekend getaways with ease.
The sound and feel of a real concert grand piano anywhere you need it
From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the Yamaha P-125, you’ll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That’s because the P-125 sports Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play — just like the keys of an acoustic piano.
But great feel isn’t enough. That’s why Yamaha equipped the P-125 with their Pure CF Sound Engine, which perfectly re-creates the sound of their renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano. And since you can comfortably load the Yamaha P-125 into the back of a typical sedan, you can take this amazing combination of sound and feel anywhere.
Top-notch sound system with Intelligent Acoustic Control on board
Carting around a set of speakers or headphones isn’t such a big deal when you’re playing live, but who wants to deal with all that extra clutter at home when you just want to sit down and play? Yamaha gets how important both portability and convenience are, which is why they integrated a full stereo sound system into the Yamaha P-125 digital piano. What’s more, the P-125 comes equipped with Yamaha’s Intelligent Acoustic Control, allowing the P-125’s EQ to continuously adapt to your volume settings, providing you with excellent tone you don’t have to babysit. And when you’re playing with headphones on, you’ll appreciate Yamaha’s Stereophonic Optimizer, which adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in your headphones to create the perception that the sound is coming from the piano rather than from your ’phones.
Fuel your creativity with fun and inspiring performance options
As you dive into the Yamaha P-125’s performance options, you’ll discover that there’s quite a lot more to this digital grand piano than you’d expect just by looking at it. If you’re looking for a fun way to practice your rhythm without dusting off the old metronome, you’ll be thrilled to groove along with your own rhythm section — an onboard collection of 20 drums and bass styles. And when you’re ready for a challenge, immerse yourself in the P-125’s 50 built-in classical music masterpieces. With 24 great-sounding instrument voices, Split and Duo modes, and more than enough polyphony to handle it all, there’s no denying the outstanding value you get with the Yamaha P-125.
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano Features:
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano
- Matte black key tops absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery
- Pure CF Sound Engine with 4-level sampling faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha 9′ CFIIIS concert grand
- Damper Resonance DSP re-creates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings
- String Resonance re-creates the sympathetic sounds of all undamped strings resonating, mimicking the behavior of acoustic pianos
- Key-off samples provide the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string
- USB to host with MIDI and audio transfer for single-cable connectivity to your music-making software
- Sound Boost adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its onboard speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations, such as an acoustic jazz trio
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in headphones, creating the perception that sound is coming from the piano, rather than from the headphones
- Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C, for practicing with a partner or teacher
- Weighs a svelte 26 pounds for easy portability
- Includes music rest and footswitch